Friday, October 23, 2009

I Am Not Above Bribery

Sure, I would admit that my children probably watch too many movies. I could probably admit that I watch too many movies.. But hey. I am not above Bribery:

Oh, you want to watch a movie? I'm going to need a report. Choose a character from the movie you want to watch and write about his virtue (what did he do that was virtuous--or good and noble?) You can work together, but you can't watch the movie until I get a report.

See? Now it's "educational." ;)


1 comment:

  1. Narnia is a rockin good movie too! and educational in itself! good job emma and beps i totally knew what movie you were reporting on!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Prayer Intentions

  • ~For humility and joy.
  • ~For truth to reign in the hearts of men.
  • ~Thank you, Jesus, for the precious gift of family and friends.
  • ~For the grace to be a good mommy!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mandie DeVries is a wife, homeschooling mother of 6 children, and a catechist of the Good Shepherd. She received recognition as a CGS Level I Formation Leader by the National Association in September 2015 and is currently studying for her Masters in Theology at St. Meinrad School of Theology. For several years she wrote a weekly article about adventures in Catholic parenthood and CGS-related vignettes for her parish blog and parish bulletin called "Faith Formation Begins at Home." She continues that work today on several blogs: faithformationbeginsathome.blogspot.com, cgsformaion.blogspot.com, and familyfiat.blogspot.com.